The Work Leader organizes and supervises the afternoon periods of Samu (Work Practice).
Prior to Samu:
- Check with facility supervisor about jobs we might do
- Make a list to offer to participants
At Samu time:
- Ring bell to gather people.
- Remind them to Maintain Silence
- Ask if any announcements need to be made
- Announce jobs available
- Let people raise hands for job
- Give directions on where to find supplies
- Join a group, keep track of time
- Ring bell to end Samu
- Help put tools away
- Gather everyone together for a close of Samu meeting.